Our mission at “Let Us Help” is to connect and to inspire people through Acts of Kindness to help to alleviate poverty in Mauritius.
What is the purpose of Acts of Kindness Day ?
Acts of Kindness aims at making the world better, by encouraging people young and old to carry out small acts of Kindness. No act of Kindness no matter how small is ever wasted, instead it can change someone entire day, it can bring hope to those who think they are all alone in this world, it can be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.
Let Us Help (NGO) invites all Mauritian to practice Acts of Kindness as part of their daily routine. How to do it; where to begin with ? It can start from the simplest act to whatever you feel right. Some simple examples are:
* Smile is Free, share it with everyone.
* Pick up Trash ! Keep your surroundings clean.
* Say something nice about someone.
* Plant a Tree
* Visit an old age home.
* Participate in community work, extend a helping hand.
* Give someone your seat on a crowded bus or Metro.
* Share some moment of happiness with the poor.
* Donate some clothes to a charity shop.
* Offer some of your precious time to vulnerable children.
* Send a gratitude email to a coworker who deserves more recognition.